Saturday, March 9, 2013

The 3 Day Military Diet - WHY ?

Few days ago I decided to try the popular diet called "The 3 Day Military Diet". Since then, I gain a lot of follower on instagram, and many people asked me question about this diet. The most frequent question is: WHY are you on a diet ?
For those who know me in "real" life, I definitely don not need a diet, specially one that claims, "you can loose up to 10 pounds (so about 5kg) in 3 days." But If you know me you also know that my everyday diet is farrrrrr from being healthy. Some example of breakfast, lunch and diner I had in the past couple weeks.

I don't have a weight problem, and did not do this diet to particularly loose weight but instead to see if I could follow a strict diet without snack or sweet drinks (my weakness) and also to see how my body would react. For those you expect a number to be drop, sorry, I actually don't even own a scale so I don't know my exact weight. 

Instead, in my next post I'll share with you the component of this diet, how I felt during these 3 days, how I dealt with cutting portion and for the first time of my life having restriction on food.



No comments:

Post a Comment